When will I receive my tax statements, like my 1099?
Most tax forms will be available by mid-February. As a reminder, not all 1099 forms for all accounts are available at the same time.
- Charles Schwab
- American Funds
- Brighthouse Financial (Formerly MetLife) - mailed and available via Online Servicing on January 31.
- Franklin Templeton
- Invesco (Formerly Oppenheimer)
- Ivy Investments
- Jackson National
- Pacific Life
I completed one of the following in 2021:
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)
- Roth Conversion
- ”Back Door” Roth Contribution
- Charitable Gift of Appreciated Assets
If you made any of the above transactions in 2021, we will send you a letter detailing the transaction. Please provide this letter to your tax preparer. This letter was mailed January 27, 2022.
Schwab Charitable Donor-Advised Fund
For clients with a Schwab Charitable account, all contributions and grants will be detailed on a Summary of Account Activity report available in mid-February. You will either receive this via US mail or it will be available online, depending on the delivery preference you previously selected.